HOW IT WORKS
SUBMIT A REQUEST
GET A QUOTE
AGREE ON DELIVERY
MAKE A PAYMENT
TRACK THE CARGO
RECEIVE YOUR CARGO
1. Payment for cargo transportation is made in AED or USD currencies to the company's account in the UAE.
2. In the absence of funds on the client's balance, the company reserves the right not to issue the unpaid cargo.
3. Payment must be made before the customer receives the goods.
4. The company is not responsible for the safety of the delivered cargo, in the absence of proper packaging, namely: thick cardboard wrapped with stretch film from getting wet (applies to non-fragile goods), as well as fragile and breakable items (without appropriate additional special packaging).
5. In case of loss (damage) of uninsured cargo, only the cost according to the inventory is paid, but not more than $ 20 per kilogram of cargo (according to the rules of air transportation). ONLY complaints related to mechanical damage to the cargo during transportation or the complete loss of the transport place are accepted.
6. In case of loss (damage) of the insured cargo, the declared value is fully reimbursed
7. The cost of full insurance is 3% of the declared value of the cargo
8. Claims for cargo are accepted in the appropriate forms within the next working day from the moment of receipt of the cargo
9. In case of detection of undeclared dangerous goods, the carrier has the right to impose a fine of $ 10,000 without acceptance. This error may affect the general shipment, which contains the cargo of other customers and which can be removed from the flight, arrested by airport security, with subsequent administrative responsibility. All additional costs for this violation are fully borne by the guilty party.
10. For the transportation of dangerous goods, the client must notify his manager about such cargo in advance, and agree on the possibility of transportation and the tariff for such cargo.
11. The following items are not accepted for carriage with customs clearance: food (including coffee, tea), medical and narcotic drugs (including alcohol, cigarettes and tobacco), explosives and flammable substances, weapons and ammunition, antiquities and art protected by law, counterfeit products.
In case of loss or damage to the cargo, the claim is accepted for consideration if the following documents are available:
1. Act of acceptance of the goods.
– based on the results of unloading, an act of unloading the goods is drawn up (the act will be filled in with information about the cargo by our system), which records:
– address of the warehouse, place of unloading
- date of unloading
– number of accepted places
– the number of damage and loss of packages
– all photos of the product must be clear and meaningful, it is necessary to avoid getting people in the photos
– the act of acceptance of the cargo is signed by the receiving party – the warehouse and the delivering party – the driver (if necessary, in two copies).
2. The claim is accepted within the next working day from the date of receipt of the goods, at a later date is not accepted. We recommend that you check the damaged areas (if any) first.
3. Also, for damaged / lost items, please be sure to send the following table completed
4. In case of loss (damage) of uninsured cargo, only the cost according to the inventory is paid, but not more than $20 per kilogram of cargo.
5. Damaged parts eligible for compensation must be returned to our warehouse.
6. In case of loss (damage) of the insured cargo, the declared value is fully reimbursed. The cost of full insurance is 3% of the declared value of the cargo.
1. At the time of delivery of the cargo to the client (in our warehouse in case of self-delivery or in the client's warehouse in case of delivery to the warehouse), an unloading report is filled out. This act is pre-filled with information about packages, such as box number, size and weight.
2. Each location is inspected for external damage. In the presence of such damage, the nature of the damage is entered in the comment field and in the state of the package field it is indicated that the package is damaged. Also, the packaging and the nature of the damage are photographed.
3. The total number of places accepted and the number of places with damage (if any) are recorded.
4. The completed act is signed in 2 copies by our representative (warehouse employee for pickup and driver for delivery to the warehouse) and the client's representative (driver for pickup and warehouse employee for delivery to the warehouse).
5. If there are complaints, the claim is accepted within the next business day.
Dangerous goods are articles or substances that are capable of posing a threat to health, safety, property or the environment and which are listed in the list of dangerous goods in the Technical Instructions or are classified in accordance with these Instructions.
A brief description of the different classes of dangerous goods can be found here.
If you have any questions about dangerous goods, please contact us and we will help you.